Radha Infotech gathers following types of information:
- Information submitted by you
- Information not directly submitted by you
- Information we receive from others
Information submitted by you
In order to avail the service you provide the following information:-
- While registering for our service, you share with us your personal details, such as full name, your gender, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, marital status and your interests etc..
- When you avail for a paid service, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI Detail.
- Testimonials submitted by you including your photos.
- Information submitted by you voluntarily while participating in surveys contest, promotions or events.
- Details shared with our customer care team. (This information used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure a better service).
- You have the option to send interesting profiles/ articles to your friends. We will use your friend's email address only to send a one-time message to them per request. Then they will never ever hear from us again unless they voluntarily subscribe to our services.
- Your chats and messages with support team will be processed as a part of the service.
Information not directly submitted by you
- User activity : We collect information about your activity on our services, such as date andtime you logged in, features you've been using, searches, clicks and pages visited by you.
- Device Information : We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- SMS permission : We need SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, such as:
- Social Media : You have an option to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your Radha Infotech account. This saves you from remembering one more login credentials and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
How we use information we collect?
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- we use the information submitted by you to provide the Service.
- manage your account
- provide you with customer support
- conduct research and analysis about your use of our services for providing better services
- communicate with you by email, phone about services, promotions or offers that may be of your interest.